Today started as a very lousy day.
I finally slept in "the house" last night, but I couldn't make it into the bedroom.
That space carries too many memories. The scent of him on the pillow, our doona, our sheets.
Way more than I can bare at his moment.
I slept outside on the couch, falling asleep with the tele on to kill the deadly silence.
Woke up feeling horrible.
Woke up wondering what he's been doing. How's he's doing.
Woke up wanting to give up everything, just to be with him again.
Woke up to realise that I have taken two steps forward, and now three steps back?
I can't let this keep going on. I can't let this consume me.
I know there is still life to live without you.
It may seem all empty now, but I will find it.
You were a hugeee part of my life, and you still are, always will be.
But someone once told me, that life isn't defined by what is around you.
Life exists, and it goes on so long you have your breath.
4 comments:
Stay strong Mei. When the storm tides over, the sun will come shining through eventually
Thanks gal, I will fight this battle, no matter how tough and alone I feel.
Hey, I may not be the best in giving any advise but stay strong, the bigger picture will reveal itself in time. No matter what, the sun still rise on the east and sets in the west.
Stay strong! I'm going through a lot too at the moment with my gf and I promised her, I won't give up that easily... at least not without putting a fight!
But if after giving my all and things still dont work out, the only thing to do is move on... take care...
Post a Comment