July is here! We are officially in the 2nd half of the year...
Time certainly flies when you're having a good time.
And it seems to be at a standstill when you're hurting.
It's funny isn't it??
When things are good, we would never really think twice about them,
And before we know it,
The dawn brings another day.
But when we hit a low point in our lives,
Then the pain seems to linger.
Time seems to stop. The clock seems to tick just that little bit slower,
Just so that you will feel the pain just a wee bit longer.
It's been awhile since I last updated.
The weekend was very eventful.
I heard a piece of news, which shocked me to a degree.
Not in a bad way though.
But nevertheless, unexpected.
Karma can really bite you back sometimes.
Work has been busy busy,
But I am enjoying this learning experience.
Been spending quality time with my lovelies from high school,
And also been dating a little, which is exciting.
This all feels so familiar, yet so new at the same time.
No expectations, No pressure, No disappointment.
Just going with the flow...
Learning to breathe, and take it all in.
If it's meant to be, it will be...
10 comments:
woo... good on ya gurl. I miss ya. I need to catch up with ya but my family is here for the next 2 wks.. maybe after?
I am so happy for you that you've found yourself. And that you're allowing yourself to date again... You go, girl!
Glad to hear that you're back on your feet again. Take your time to enjoy the scenery again before making any serious commitment.
@ster: I missed you too! You've been missing in action for too long! Give me a buzz when you're done spending quality time with your family :) *hugz*
Anonymous: Yes, I think I have gotten to know myself abit more during this time. This journey has allowed me to see my strengths and weaknesses... This journey has given me a second chance to change the things I can, and accept the things I can't change.
Anonymous: Yes, I see where you're coming from. I am enjoying this time being single. I am enjoying this space to myself...
I am also enjoying this journey of dating, discovery and rediscovery. I am in no hurry to jump into anything at the moment.
If anything, I want it to be right this time around.
Dear Mei,
It's so good to hear that you've finally moved on. How i envy you. I see how strong you are and how you've pulled yourself together. I wish i was as strong. I wish i move-on from where i am now. But i still see myself stuck in this situation.. and fear it would not end any time soon. Sigh. What is your secret? How do you manage?
Still, i'm happy for you, that you've found a way, in your own way to move-on ;) Keep it up ;)
Anonymous: There is more to what meets the eye.
Happy that you're moving on. You deserve a lot better :)
Good to see you moving on and having a good time. =) Keep it up my dear!
Lady Clair: And how are things with you, my dear friend??
Calvin: I will try my best :) Seize the day, have an awesome day everyday... hehehe. What about you, Mr Workaholic? :P kekekeke
Post a Comment