Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm B-A-C-K!!!

I'm back from the sunny and warm Gold Coast! :( BoohOoohOOoOoo...
Kinda sad being back in cold and gloomy Melbourne... *sighhhh*
It was merely 3 degrees when we touched down, and I had no jacket on....
I was so cold, that I. was. completely. numb. BbbrRrRr...


Gold Coast was such a blast!!! :D
Here's a preview with some pics! Will blog about it when I get all the pics from the rest of them :D And not forgetting the videos too! Tee hee hee!

Us @ Seaworld

Dreamworld was the best of all!!! **to me at least** I went on all the rides! I'm so proud of myself! :D Whee!!! Will blog more about them when I get the pics yeah? Need evidence, in case you people don't believe me! Tee hee!

Superman Escape @ Movieworld! The newest attraction! Totally awesome! So good that we had to go on the ride again :D 0-100km/hour in 2 seconds! Woohoo!!!

Us @ Movieworld!

Sorry, I had to substitute the group pic with the Superman Escape pics, for the group pic is in Michelle's camera, and I don't have them with me as yet...

We stayed @ the Esplanade along Surfer's Paradise.... It was paradise indeed! I loved loved loved the beach!!!

I soooo wanna stay longer to escape the cruel winter in Melbourne... But the good thing is, I can get some decent chinese food :D Tee hee hee... I am soooo gonna puke at the sight of chips! NO MORE CHIPS for Mei for a month!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... wat am i looking at in 2nd pic...

Mei said...

tmy: Hhmmm... Jacy's boobs? Hehehehhehe.

Well, that was a bad photo indeed! She was such a lousy photographer! ArgghHhH... TOo bad we were in a hurry, or else, we could have asked someone else to take a more decent photo! :( Sighhh...

And this is the better photo of the two. The other one has CY running... and you're not even in the photo yet.

Anonymous said...

wtf?? -_-"

Mei said...

tmy is a "low yum choong"

old perverttt!!! :P

Anonymous said...

WTF??! >.<"

Mei said...

tmy: Kakakakakka... Caught in action! tsk tsk tsk...

Anonymous said...

dirty minded mei, tsk tsk tsk

Mei said...

tmy: I'm not. I am merely stating what I see :D BLeh!!! Kekeke. I can't wait till I get the videos! :D Then I can laugh my head off.

xes said...

Ramainya orang. *Jealous*

Mei said...

xes: There were 9-10 of us :D Was heaps of fun!!! Told you to take time off and come... tee hee hee.

Wuching said...

back oredi?

Mei said...

wuching: Yeaps :( Sighhh... No money to stay for too long...

Kelly Siew said...

i want more photos!! =)

glad to hear u had fun!

so many years in australia i haven't even been to Qld yet. blah... blame it on the singing competition

Mei said...

kelly: Still waiting for all the photos from the rest of them. I snapped about 400 pics myself. tee hee.. but there were about 4 other cameras, and a videocam, so yeaps... I'm still waiting myself... quite impatiently!

And good luck for the singing competition tomorrow!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Gold Coast! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures to come up! Any swimsuit ones? Bikini even better.

Mei said...

anonymous: Will do, will do. But sorry to blow your bubble. No bikini pics this time around ;)

Free counter and web stats