Sunday, September 09, 2007

Their Last Night...

It's been awhile... been slightly delayed putting up this post. They've left for a week now... and the house is quiet again. Feels quite different actually... HhMmM... Wish Funny's still here to talk to, and annoy Jon! Wish mom was still here to do the cleaning! Dad's still here to be clingy, and grandma, well... just being here with us really!

On the other hand, it's great to get our big bed back! tee hee hee...

Here are some "last few moments" photos of us... Funny, I know you don't have these pics, so feel free to copy them if you want :)


Us @ dinner...


My fav pic! Mei and her two angels...


Popo, Funny and Mommy - three generations of my favourite girls!!


Daddy & Funny


Reliving her childhood! Hhehehee... She was wayyy too serious the first time around! :P


At the airport....


Jon-ny boy thinks he's F1 racing! :)


Acting cute... I swear I don't know what that was about! Hahahaha...


Mei, Popo and Funny - while waiting for dad to check in.


I love you, mommy!!! *mom was on the verge of crying*


OMG! Acting all childish at the airport...


"MUarghahaha... I'm a strong womannn"


Just one of us before boarding...


The family...

I will miss you guys heaps!! And worry not, I shall be back soon to paint the town red! Muarghahahaha... Take care everybody! Love you guys heaps! :) muah muah muah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very cute and happy family. I get a little home sick when I read this post of yours. You're so lucky that your family came to visit you.

I can't wait to go home.

Mei said...

lanna: AwWww... I'll let them know you think they're cute. Hehehe...

When are you heading home? and where??

Free counter and web stats