Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Intoxication... Cannot tahan dy

A conversation over MSN:

Kaz : I am interested in applying to have dinner with people. I look forward to a positive response soon. Thanks.

Ade: Your application is under consideration. What have you got to offer?

Kaz: I believe that I am a pleasant person with good communication skills and I specialise in spicy chicken on rice

Mei: **confused** (O.o)

Ade: Does that mean that you are interested in the dessert house institute?

Kaz: Yes, I am pursuing my culinary interests in the dessert house institute. I believe that it is renowed for it's price and quantity as well as excellent noise level and close proximity to other patrons.

TMY: Yes, I am very much looking forward to getting a meal at the Dessert House Institute.

Kaz: I thought you just had spicy chicken on rice yesterday??

TMY: They do not just offer that on the menu.

Ade: Applicant TMY is making too much complaints.

Mei: Rightttt..... Hahahahaha. Mei would be more than proud to be given an opportunity to be a part of this respected institution.

Ade: So is the application approved??

Mei: *nods*

Ade: Application rejected for applicant TMY!

Ade: Kaz, You may commence your job at the respected instituition at 645-700 pm of the 19th of June.

Mei: May I please get assistance with transportation?

Ade: Transport will be arranged at 6.30 pm.

Mei: Thank you very much for your positive response. I look forward to meeting you at the interview prior to commencing the job.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is what stress does to us! (O.o)
Too many applications!!! *faints from intoxication*
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL~

I cant believe we were stressed and applications-overloaded till that point!

Someone from hospital admins need to read this, and stop torturing nice people like us..*sigh*

SA and ?QLD? to go.. :(

*prays : Pls pls give me a job in victoria*

Mei said...

ade: You applying to QLD as well? HhMmm... Oh well, I still have WA and SA to go! And filling the WA application form is just painful! :(

And you know what?? I only managed to fall asleep at 5am this morning! And I missed the surgical slide quiz! ArGhHhHh!! *mad at myself*

SOOOO need to tune back my stupid clock!

Anonymous said...

\(^o^)/

Mei said...

leo: why the \(^o^)/ ??? I missed class todayyy! Should be /(O_O)\

Anonymous said...

You guys must be crazy stressed! But it's funny.

Mei said...

jeremy: We ARE! you can't even imagine!!! *faints*

Kelly Siew said...

lol u guys r too funny..

man I so CAN"T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR i think i'm going to apply for ALL the hospital in Australia. Geez.

Mei said...

kelly: Can't wait till next year? WHY?? Enjoy this year while you still can man!

Free counter and web stats