I was really friggin' tired by the time the movie ended. For I only slept for like 3 hours the night before... and woke up early for my exams. But hey! I couldn't resisit going out after... *hehehe* Didn't wanna be a party pooper and head home to crash in bed.
Instead, I got home just in time for sis to say "Hey, we're going out for dinner at 7 pm" Being me, of course I said "Sure.. alrite" just to look at my wristwatch and saw "6.45"!!! What the ?!? No friggin' time for nap... :( Poor me.
Happily snapping away while waiting for Ken to come and pick us up for dinner...
And since it was raining and all... a pretty cold day yesterday for summer, I must say... We, more like they decided to have hotpot for dinner...
Look at the chilli portion of the soup! It was KILLER FRIGGIN SUPER SPICY BURNING HOT! Oh my gosh. It's as if chilli comes for free, and you can just dump whatever you can lay your hands on into that pot of soup! Thank God it was only half a pot....
I had to "wash" my meat over at the "clear" portion of the soup... but still, after like... half an hour of enjoying our yummy-not-so-licious dinner... I suddenly realised that I couldn't hear properly... That kinda sensation like...erm, when you're at high altitude? Yeah, And after 15 mins of straining my ears trying to "participate" in the conversation.... my left side of my tongue felt funny.... Like... Lack of sensation! OMG!
SP felt the same too! I bet it was those powerful chilli screwing up our nerves! If you think you're invincible when it comes to consuming chilli and spicy stuff, head to "ChongQing Hotpot" to challenge yourself!
SP and Ken, before all the deafness and numbness! Ken being the gentleman, was of course cooking the meat for us :)
Everyone... except me of course, for I was camera-woman. *hehehe*
One killer dinner indeed! I reckon we over-ordered, cause by the end of it, nobody wanted to eat anymore. And we had some left-overs. But of course SweetPing was still fishing the pot for stuff that she likes *hehehe* (Note to SP: we finished all the prawns, of course. Bleks!)
Headed to "Il Dolce Freddo" for gelati to calm our nerves after that! hehehe... Need I say more? It was great, of course! hehehe... My daily dose :D
Sis and TMY
Just us... and our gelati! :) And oh, Ken's not-quite-there gelati... hehe... all in his tummy.
This is what gelati does to you after the killer chilli dinner! hehehe...
Headed home for Playstation Bishi-Bashi war after that! *hahaha* I was just dead tired from everything...
And I'm running late for my OSCE practice session... So, will blog later... or they're gonna kill me for not turning up. Sorry guys... coming now :) *Mei grabs her bag, and books, and dashes off!*
Parents are arriving tonight! I can't wait.... hehehehe...
and p/s: I think SP's tummy doesn't feel very good today :$ Poor gal....



2 comments:
The red chilli soup looks really hot. No wonder your friend's stomach didnt feel good after that.
Janine: *kekeke* Yeah, I think so too.. Poor her :( The chilli really screwed our systems up.
Post a Comment