Tuesday, December 06, 2005

That doesn't make you a bitch!

.
To a dear friend of mine:
.
Dear gal,
.
I know it's easier said than done... and it's wayyyy harder to execute in real life. But seriously, nobody is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. Even your closest friend, whom you trust with your heart and soul.
.
But having her/him as your friend means knowing and acknowledging that he/she ain't perfect and accepting him/her the way he/is. And if he/she can't see that, then is she truly your friend in the first place?
.
Like I've said before many a time, don't bother explaining. Because your friends don't need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway. So, try not to be too bugged by it all. You can't correct every single little thing in this world.
.
And being straight-forward and honest doesn't make you a bitch. It makes you brave... and admirable. :D
.
So, there you go! You're my cracked egg, and I still believe you're good deep inside. *hugz*
.
Keep smiling, alrite? I hope you can sort things out with him/her soon. But if it doesn't work out, at least you know you've tried... and you won't regret it when you look back 20 years from now.
.
And perhaps, when you do look back, you'll realise that you're better off without her being your so-called "friend"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear...

Reading your blog made me cry...
Not because I'm still sad about it...
I'm crying because I'm glad that I found you...
You are always there for me when I needed you...
No matter how far apart we are from each other... you are always there, listening and giving me advice on what's right and what's wrong...

I know for sure... even if the whole world go against me... you are always there... by my side...

Love you heaps, girl!

Free counter and web stats