Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sanctuary...

Last night, I met up with Cammie, and went shopping at Forever 21, One Utama. True enough, just like how everyone raves about it, the shop is huge! And there are just too many clothes to choose from... prices are pretty reasonable too. But amazing enough, I didn't buy anything last night :) I'm slowly improving huh?? I'm so proud of myself. Hehehe.

After dinner, we went for drinks at Sanctuary Bar, and met up with some of her friends. Sanctuary is the new bar at the Curve, just above Laundry.


Mei & Camilia.


Us again.

The place is comfy, with swing-like couches, and a nice decor. Pretty quiet too **I think it's cause it was a week night** At least we didn't have to shout on top of our lungs to be able to hear each other :) And not to mention, they played pretty good music last night too.


One with the girls - Cammie, Jasmine and Mei.


The group.

We went to mamak after that, cause Jasmine hasn't had dinner. I took the opportunity to eat more! Hehehehe. Had my first roti tissue, and limau (lime) ice. Yummo! Had a good laugh too!!

Thanks for the night, Cammie! It was certainly good to catch up with you again...

ps: Bubby, everyone's asking why you didn't come along with me :( They so wanna meet you. Hehehe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on Sanctuary bar, at least there's another place to go besides the boring Laundry. :-)

Anonymous said...

hmm, have to try Forever 21... I had high hopes for TopShop and Morgan but it was sooo overrated!!! TopShop here is completely different tho :)

Mei said...

gallivanter: Tee hee hee.. no prob :) I hope it's not too crowded on weekends.

Mei said...

yerdeh: I think Forever 21 is alright. It's not "wow!" but it's not bad either.

But I see it becoming the next MNG - at first, nobody was wearing them. and suddenly, EVERYONE on the street has a piece of MNG on them.

Anonymous said...

Sanctuary Bar looks nice. KinkyBlueFairy did a review on it too.

Mei said...

timothy: Yeah... I just saw it too :)

Free counter and web stats