But anyways, it was good to have finally met up with him after not seeing him for ages! The last I saw him was like... for 2 minutes, back @ Zouk last summer. But seeing him was nothing close to awkward. It's as if I just saw him yesterday or something. We just picked up from where we left off. He's still as funny as before, as talkative as before...
We brought him out for dinner @ Lygon, but couldn't find a parking space... so in the end, we decided to go for Italian @ Hardware Lane instead. Sorry Chee Wei, no gelati for you this time around... maybe later tonight k??

Jon, Mei, Chee Wei // Chee Wei, Ade, Ming Yen // Jon & Mei // Mei & Chee Wei

Ade & MingYen // Mei's Linguine Calamari // Mei after some wine // Karen, JiaLian & Ade
Karen & JiaLian joined us for abit after dinner :) I haven't seen JiaLian in ages too! She's been missing in action for quite awhile... HhhMmMmM...
Catching up was good. We all sat and talked and laughed until the restaurant was closing. It's been awhile since we last sat down at mamak at talked all through the night. Hehehehe. In the end, we decided to head over to Ade's place and bum for abit since the rest of them wanted to watch the "Saw 2" DVD that Karen rented...
I watched it for abit, but didn't finish the whole movie cause Jon needed to wake up early this morning for golf (which was probably a good thing, cause I was afraid that I won't be able to sleep after finishing the movie). But then again, something else happened that sent my heart palpitating too... Hahaha. And no, it wasn't anything good.
I thought I had lost my digicam. One minute I had it in my hand, and the next minute, it was gone! And I had absolutely no idea where I left it... I rang Ade but she said there's no camera at her place. We searched the car, and still no sight of it. So then I proposed we search for it tomorrow when the sun is up.
I thought Jon was gonna crack the shits at me for being so absent minded and careless with my stuff, but instead, he went down and searched the car again... and guess where he found it in the end??? UNDER the car! I must have dropped it when I got out of the car. Phewww~! What a relief. Thank you, for being so patient with me.
And Ade, sorry for ringing you like (n) times regarding the camera. Hahahaha... I sincerely apologise if I was disturbing anything... Tee hee hee *wink wink*.
I should really be more careful with my stuff! I don't understand it myself... I've been so forgetful recently, it's not funny! I even left my folder in the hospital ward the other day. And I don't usually leave my folder around. I ALWAYS have it with me, cause it's got all my important stuff in it. *sigh* Scaryyy!!!
Could this be a sign that I'm getting oldddddd????
14 comments:
No worries, I'm just so glad you found your digicam!!
and NO, you didnt disturb anything.. we were all just watching SAW II when u rang.. *grin*
ya u r getting old :D
ade: Yeah, or else I'll really be damn broke, replacing two cameras!
Hehehe, watching SAW 2 only requires the eyes. Still lotsa other things you can do :D
tmy: Must have been hanging around you too much, that's why! Tsk tsk tsk :P
*shakes head*
I dont know wat you are talking about. Saw II was good :D *blek*
ade: "SURE".
was it scary?? did you like hug him? or did he like hug you?? Hahahaha
o.O
The show was good! what hugging?
What are u thinking gal?!?
*Blek*
ade: It was good huh? In what way?? Hehehehe *Bleks~*
Lalala. Hey, I was there as well... Saw II wasn't THAT good. It was so-so. Maybe cos I didn't get to experience any of the hugging/"under the blanket" action. =D
Awwwww... Don't bully the poor kids. Any hugging that occurred was perfectly justified... It was, after all, a horror flick... AND it was a cold night. *wink wink* =D
p/s Someone owes me another BBT for being a nice friend.
my eyes were closed the whole time: You mean you didn't excuse yourself to your room, under the pretense of feeling tired or whatever???
karen: kids? what kids? he's an oldie! :P
hmmm...it must be the CHEE WEI
anonymous: Hahahaha yeah... maybe I was too excited seeing him after such a longggg time :D
Post a Comment