Your baby is NOT cute! He / she is NOT gorgeous. I don't feel like holding him / her, nor do I feel like pinching him / her cheeks. Stop parading it and pressure people into saying nice things about him / her k?! Gawd....
I am very much a pro-baby person!
But I like to give my compliments only when it is well deserved.
So PLEASE, STOP shoving them into my face and ask if he/she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
The answer is NO!
And posting a million photos onto Facebook / Twitter / Friendster / whatever will not change that fact.
I would have told you, otherwise. Without you fishing for it.
Thank you very much.
Sorry for being mean. I'm just a little over it.
9 comments:
lol who's baby is that? btw, every mum thinks that her baby is the cutest thing in the world :)
I think the mummy is just overwhelmed. Lolz.
But if I were the mummy, I wouldn't say that of my baby. Then again, I dunno yet. Hahhahaa. Maybe diff when we have a baby. Lolz.
But abit perasan also if I were to go, "My baby is so cute right?" ok that's abit wrong. Hahaha.
Lol...
For whatever reason, I think most mums would shove the baby to your face until u say "AWwwww...so cutee"...then she'll happily walk away...
Who got onto your nerves anyway?
heheheheh
Yeah, most mums think the world of their babies (me included!), we're all biased like that...haha.
But I wouldn't go all out to fish for compliments and ask people if they think my baby's cute. Compliments should come as they are, yes?
And that baby you're talking about must be ermm...not very cute eh? That the mum's so deprived of people gushing over him/her that she has to do all that. Eek!
TMY: Just some annoying patient... I was like... "Argghhh, just stop talking about your baby". But of course, I couldn't say it to her face.
But I'm just talking about people, in general.
Kim: Yeah, I understand she's excited and all... but dealing with it everyday, can get abit... much.
But who knows, I might be a very annoying mom when I do become a mom as well! Kekekeke. But I think I'll try not to say "Isn't he the cutest??" like... all. the. time!
Funny: Yeah, I think it's a very common "annoying first time mom" syndrome. Seems to get better after you have a few kids... Hehe.
Adrianne: I can understand that all moms are biased. It wouldn't be normal otherwise... cause you obviously love your baby more than some "stranger's" baby... you know? :P
But you shouldn't force your thoughts onto others. And forcing people to compliment him / her... is just, so wrong... The comments wouldn't be sincere anyways.
my baby LV Bag Blue Nuit in Vernis is very cute! How dare u say ugly??
Haha jokes jokes! Ugly babies are rare methinks, some ang moh babies are pretty ugly. esp when botak :) hehehe.
Post a Comment