A few of us met up for dinner last night. It's been awhile since I saw them, I reckon... sometime before Christmas. (Okay, maybe not that long ago.) We had dinner before Seng Yong left for Malaysia, and then it was pretty much family time for us during the whole Christmas - New Year period.
Addy felt like having phiphi's so she suggested to have dinner at this place in Box Hill, somewhere along Carrington Road - I have forgotten the name of the restaurant already! Goodness me...
The only place I know that serves XO phiphi is Ling Nan in the city. Hehehhee... YUMS~! I reckon they still have the best one though, served with Chinese Doughnuts (yow char kuey).
Oh btw, slight digression: I drove Jon's new Citroen C5 today. (Okay, it's not really his car. It's a company car). Scary!! The car feels so big compared to my Honda! He said I was going so slow, like a grandma learner! So mean rite???
(This is not his car. But it does look something like that. Sleek, black. I just googled some random image of the new Citroen C5).
But hey, we made it to the restaurant in one piece, and on time too!! :P **wipes off sweat drops on forehead** hehehehe
Dinner was pretty good. No pics though, cause I think we were all too hungry and I forgot that I had my camera in my bag. Wouldn't mind going back to that place. It was my first time there, and I felt that the food was pretty alright. So perhaps when I have cravings for phiphi's and I don't feel like heading into the city, I can always go to Box Hill.
After dinner, we went to have bubble tea and sat down for some mindless chats. When you're in Box Hill, you gotta do Asian Stuff mannn!!!
We were seated on the table right in front of the TV, and ended up watching Jay Chow's video clips until the shop closed. WTF! Damn lame right?
We got reminded of Ming Yen because he likes Jay Chow... hehehe. We were just mentioning how much we miss him, and that he hasn't visited us in awhile. Ming Yen usually has withdrawals if he's been away from us for some time (that's what I like to think)... and so he'll come to visit every couple of months.
It was kinda freaky, cause as we got home, Ming Yen came online and told us he was thinking of coming to visit us next week! Hahahaha... What a coincidence!!



4 comments:
ermmm...jay chou? until the shop closes??
(o.O)"
ps: Citroen C5 looks quite cool!!
What happened to his car then?
We were sitting down chatting, gossipping about tmy, and watching jay chow at the same time... heehe
We weren't exactly sitting there and just watched Jay Chow per se.
His car is parked at his mom and dad's place... doing urr... nothing? Hehehe.
nice, jay chou MVs with bubble tea, cant get anymore asian than that!
oh btw, im not going to melb ady, exp air ticket :(
Me no want to fliend you aneemore... you not coming to visit me! Hmph.
Post a Comment